In unserem Stellenmarkt finden Sie alle aktuellen Ausschreibungen von KOEHLER RECRUITING. Wir bearbeiten unsere Projekte mit der freundlichen Unterstützung unseres Partners SchuhEder Consulting.
Senior Engineer – QCT
As a Senior Engineer you will take over the part of managing complex projects through the full process flow with all involved departments, suppliers and OSATs.
Our Client is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services.
- Managing of complex projects through the full process flow with all involved departments, suppliers and OSATs
- Definition of design rules, improvement of quality, cost and yield for new and current production processes.
- Development of new module assembly and packaging processes and platforms.
- Continuous improvement of process capabilities by use of SPC data and use of quality tools.
- Support projects of product development department and factory/OSATs in case of customer claims
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Educational - Master's degree in electronics engineering, material science, mechanical/production/micro systems engineering or physics
- 2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
- Proven experience in project management and process/technology development.
- Deep experience with the processes SMD mounting, die and wire bonding, flip-chip bonding, molding, dicing and conformal shielding.
- Experience with complex production equipment and lines.
- Material-scientific knowledge of metals, ceramics and plastics, knowledge of statistical methods (SPC) and of electrical engineering.
- Excellent English and MS Office skills required.
- Assertiveness, poise and ability to work in a team, willingness to travel required (mainly to China but also Korea and USA).
- Preferred Qualifications
- Additional - Fluent in Chinese (both written and spoken) preferred.
- Additional - 5 years experience in finite element analysis, component/systems manufacturer.
This job will be executed by